Private Wealth Institute
Private Wealth Institute is the research arm of Ahmadoff & Company servicing to the thematic research needs of ultra high net worth individuals and also provides a networking platform for them where senior executives of family offices, family business leaders, government ministers, entrepreneurs and representatives of philanthropic foundations.
Given the dynamism of regional integration and expansion, it is essential that we provide a forum for experts to share their views, which are based on the following principles:
- to act as a leading think-tank in private wealth area by providing a much-needed policy forum for dialogue, consultation, exchange, and networking;
- to enable the convergence of different sectors, institutions, and societies into a shared partnership of cooperation, collaboration, and concerted action.
- to contribute to regional community-building processes at different levels
- to engage in constructive dialogue through conferencing and policy research on issues of great relevance to private capital, sustainable development, regional integration, and community-building exercises.
- to become a dynamic and concerted force of positive change and transformation for wealth individuals' broader needs and shared interests in a changing world;
The Private Wealth Institute is going to organize its next Global Annual Summit in Paris on November 15, 2018. You may find the details here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or [email protected]